The caster is able to remove the magic of a single object completely, or negate the magic of an object for a small amount of time at range.
The caster fires an arcane bolt of anti-magic at any one object and removes a temporary magical effect from that object. This includes a person. The magical effect may not have a duration longer than a day. The bolt only removes one magical effect, the lowest DS first. There is no roll to check success. The spell works against any short duration effect no matter how powerful, but always the lowest first.
Alternatively, the caster may subdue completely a single magical effect that has a duration longer than one day up to permanent. If successfully subdued, it returns immediately to full power after a single day. To succeed, the caster of the Antimagic Bolt must roll higher than half the DS of the spell or effect to be subdued. If the caster knows the general idea of the effect they would like to try to subdue, then that effect is targeted. If no effect is targeted, then the lowest DS effect will be targeted first.
Additional removal or subduing requires additional iterations of the spell.
- DS: 28
- Spectra: Arcane
- Purpose: Enchant (Defensive)
- Casting Time:1 Turn (x .01 DS Defensive)
- Duration: None
- Duration-Ticks: None
- EDR: 10
- Intensity: ~4d10
- Number of Targets: Single Target
- Prerequisite: Antimagic Touch
- Range: Touch
- Shape: One Dimension - Missile
- Verbal Component: isomanydne ikigam solev (Complexity 45 - backwards words)
- Somatic Component: Caster points a finger at target then when bolt hits, slash away from target as if ripping a tear in their magic protections. (Complexity 25)
- Material Component: Gem of no less than 200 Chrusil in value.
Character Sheet ExampleEdit