A wall of acid rises up surrounding the caster and their companions. The wall disintegrates most missiles and damages anything larger trying to pass through.
Quality of acid material component can increase effectiveness of acid damage or change what is affected.
Defense against Acid Wall includes spells, armor skills (which may harm or destroy the armor), or Chemical Resistance.
A wall of acid rises up in front of or around the caster at a radius up to the maximum as determined by the caster. The wall has a length or circumference equal to the TSB of the Acid Wall spell and a maximum distance of 90m. This wall does damage equal to the roll of the Acid Wall check to anything entering the wall that is not acid proof. For this roll, all 1-3 are treated as 4s. Arrows, bolts, bullets, and the like are disintegrated unless magically protected against acid. Weapons, armor, and other equipment take damage from the acid just like the character moving through it, though they get to roll defense to negate some or all of the damage.
- DS: 35
- Spectra: Chemical
- Purpose: Attack (Damage)
- Casting Time: 2 Turns
- Duration: Number of rounds equal to the caster's CON
- Duration-Ticks: None
- EDR: 8/d10 in the TS
- Intensity: 1d10+TSB; 1-3 treated as 4s.
- Number of Targets: All that pass through
- Prerequisite: Acid Bolt
- Range: 90m
- Shape: 2 Dimension - Wall
- Verbal Component: Teíchos oxéos, sikóste kai katastrépste ólous ósous tha me enóchlisan. (100 Complexity)
- Somatic Component: Caster raises hands from waist to above head slowly during the CT, then slowly down and away as if pushing the Wall away from themself to its final location. (35 Complexity)
- Material Component: 6 mL phial of acid (100 Arguril)
Character Sheet ExampleEdit