Acid Fan creates a 180 degree arc of acid extending out at a radius of 3m and damages all targets within the fan.
Defense against Acid Fan includes spells, armor skills (which may harm or destroy the armor), movement such as a Dodge skill, or Chemical Resistance.
The fan does 1d10 damage plus 1 for every point over the opposing defensive check. The acid damages any applicable target every round thereafter for the duration unless they succeed at a new defensive check which can be made each round. This damage is equal to the caster's Acid Fan TS modifier.
Range of Acid Fan is a 3m radius. This range can be increased by 1m for every -10 taken on the Acid Bolt check at the time of casting or for every additional 3 EDR spent at the time of casting.
- DS: 31
- Spectra: Chemical
- Purpose: Attack (Damage)
- Casting Time:1 Turn
- Duration: Number of Turns equal to Primary Characteristic
- Duration-Ticks: 1/Caster Turn
- EDR: 1/d10 in the TS
- Intensity: 1d10+difference
- Number of Targets: All in area
- Prerequisite: Acid Bolt
- Range: 3m radius
- Shape: 2 Dimension - Fan
- Verbal Component: Anemistíras me oxý chtýpima! (30 Complexity)
- Somatic Component: Caster splays both hands, palms down, thumbs touching then wipes them apart as if spreading something. (20 Complexity)
- Material Component: 10 mL phial of acid (20 Arguril)
Character Sheet ExampleEdit